Search

Translate Read in Your Language

2/13/2015

Thane Art Festival 2015/my art / Amazing Crowds Art Paintings Music Live Concerts Fun/ Do we need Art fairs?

Thane Art Festival 2015 Amazing Crowds Art Paintings Music Live Concerts  Fun!
The much awaited Thane Art Festival, coinciding with the Kala Ghodas Art festival began yesterday from 13th February 2015 and will continue for the next two days. 13th, 14th, 15th February 2015.
So while I had visited the Kala Ghoda Art Festival and shared here about the amazing experiences with art, here again there is a lot of excitement fun happiness and crowds!
And my precious healing Reiki painting " I Am GOLD" is also selected to be displayed here. Awesum crowds and it feels great when people collect click with your art, and gives another great happy energy when they see me and are so encouraging and so with loads of best wishes and praises day one completed!
The selected painting to be displayed in Thane Art Festival

Installations and Sculptures Arrangements a day before

Opening ceremony of The Art Festival


Opening of Thane Art Festival 13 to 15th February 2015

Art in Thane Art Festival

Immense Happiness I AM GOLD! this exclusive Tibetan Symbols Painting is framed available for sale

The Section of Spiritual Art

Stalls in Thane Art Festival


Live Art Painting Demonstrations  Thane Art Festival

Artist At Work Thane Art Festival
The Thane Art Festival organized by Jitendra Awhad, MLA of Maharashtra,  awesum human being and Thane Art Festival sponsor, and amazing groups of students in yellow tees arranging, running from here to there, allotting duties,  and organizing with tons of stress but still immense excitement so the hum drum was all done in a week, the led screens lights and awesum entrances!
The space selected is great for the art fest 90 feet road, and what was a miracle its just near my home!
Those staying near Thane are welcome and of course all around the globe, a lot of art, paintings, art, and amazing sculptures and installations!
As the word spreads people from all ages are coming, enjoying, from 80 year old to young little ones and from rich to poor and from students to senior artists. Workshops and live art performances. And of course live band( my son's band is also going to perform,check him on You Tube)  and musical performances by eminent artists and music stalwarts!
So while I have clicked loads of photos will share later!
The question did come up, are art fairs required? why do we need art fairs?
With me never having displayed my art since year 2000 , those group exhibitions of my art, it was such a fresh energy. A booster, bringing me to reality. Most artists, especially healers spend so much time alone, it was such a great time to be in public. You feel so aware of the crowds, as they go near your art, they view your painting closely, they feel the energy pull...you watch it from the side of your eyes and absorb their reactions of wowwness and awe. No, I didn't introduce myself to anyone except a few who directly talked. There was so much in me and my art, i felt no one would understand. being a progressive artist, I felt my art needed time, time for the viewer to see, feel, understand and absorb what i was meaning to say. No words would suffice here.
Coming to the title , do we need art fairs? yes, we do.
3 reasons justifying this.
1) That brings us to reality. Most artists are on cloud nine feeling they are the greatest. here you feel grounded by the overwhelming amounts of artworks hanging in such a large space. You understand that there are so many artists and all great painters. That gives you a push to improve your art.
2) This brings families together. I so loved the families who were so excited, happy, and having fun. Art may have taken back stage, at times, but artists do sell if there are cheaper versions of paintings. Some also get orders and some get contacts for follow ups. This is not for me as solely I sell my art online through my website.
3) You face the public! Hm, fact, never having faced crowds, and never having seen any reactions except for the close family who think these paintings are displayed as interior decor items made for hobby and time pass. So it feels good to have public display of your art some times. As artists we lose touch of the outside world being in our own little world of solitude. So this helps.
I have not done this again and maybe may never take this step again as more and more online followers and You tube followers, here's my Channel the Red Pilgrim,  and my art on Google search connects me through my website with world buyers. But who knows!
If you are an artist you must, I suggest take part in art fairs, not for selling but for the exposure. Have you displayed art in art fairs? do share your experiences.
All the Best and God Bless from Rizwana/Your's The Red Pilgrim!
Interesting posts-
The images that turned into reality, how to write your own Reiki letter
3 most dangerous feng shuii paintings
Paris How tours table art works? 

Get those old school posters down! Your walls tell a lot about the person staying there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask, Inquire, Question, Clarify Doubts, Share about The Hidden Power of Symbols in Art on Rizwana's Razarts Blog!

Featured Post on Razarts

Powerful Karuna Reiki symbol Mara benefits you did not know! Clean your room! Experience live negativity clearing reiki video

Karuna Reiki is all about heart emotion compassion self acceptance, healing, today sharing a powerful use of the symbol Mara or Rama which y...