Search

Translate Read in Your Language

2/20/2012

About Kandinsky- Inspired Wassily Kandinski spiritual cubism art The Wheel of Karma Painting

Kandinsky entered my life as a surprise with a book from an exhibition by Taschen, I hardly knew any famous artists as there was not much Google with me then. Reading about him and his world famous spiritual paintings in the book it all connected so well to my cubism art. Trust me, each dot, every person ,every object is connected!  sharing about Kandinsky. Google search will give so much about this wonderful interesting world famous artist Kandinsky. The presence till date is felt in his artworks, as those who view mention. He moves around every piece of his paintings and what a beautiful way... artists may die... but art lives forver!
Kandinsky book by Taschen

Kandinsky book by Taschen

Life of Kandinsky book

Kandinsky paintings information

History life of Kandinsky book

Kandinsky

world famous Kandinsky paintings

Costly Precious Wassily Kandinsky paintings
 Wassily Kandinsky lived 1866 to 1944 and mad great spiritual art. Kandinsky compositions and themes were very inspiring and even today many artist try to find similarities in their work with Kandinsky. The passion dedication was immense with previous generation painters. Today a lot of commercialization has come up.  I still paint alone with less social contact. 
Wheel of Karma displayed framed 

Wheel of Karma large canvas painting Rizwana A

spiritual cubism art by Rizwana A Mundewadi

blue infinity symbol art

exalted circles reiki paintings

sacred geometry abundance art

cubism art collages

Untitled Grey blue by Rizwana A

Untitled grey by Rizwana A

The Yellow Boat rizwana a mundewadi
spiritual lines by rizwana


sacred lines 

spiritual lines art

lines 

lines

old abstract art rizwana

abstract year 2002

abstract red blue year 2002

abstract art year 2002

 Like kandinsky lived in seclusion and worked alone I think I have the tendency to paint when I am alone. the serene and quietness is very very essential for my spiritual works and when I am disturbed the art gets muddy and trying to hard it does not end in a painting but looks to something similar to an dirty blob. In search of creating new forms and expression in paintings Kandinsky was also an excellent writer. His life has had a great influence on his artworks. 'The Red Spot II' 1921 and 'Around the Circle' 1940 are very inspiring artworks of Kandinsky.  'Several Circles' 1926 is an excellent painting on spiritual geometry and I love and understand why he loved shapes! There is so much mystery and when I watched a video of Kandinsky art displayed in a gallery it seems he still moves around, it is so true... the artist pours their soul into every art piece and gives a part of themselves to each painting so when you buy a painting.. you take a piece of the artist home!  I am crazy about circles and as a circle represents a whole I am trying to find new meanings of life  from my art. My paintings have evolved from total abstracts to symbolic abstracts and lines are a very important part of all my paintings with a series of line drawings and paintings in the year 2000 and 2001 I have tried to make my lines paintings speak for themselves.
In the year 2000 when I began painting seriously I got this book of kandinsky to learn more about his spiritual abstracts. The painting wheel of karma led me to try and understand why I paint and what is this? Just luckily I got this book from an book exhibition and since I was doing total abstracts then I loved this Kandinsky colourful abstracts. There was the base of spiritualism.
Kandinsky was a spiritual abstract artist and his works are famous around the globe. With the struggles that he faced and in fact all the artists that have left their prints in history I am just not at loss of words how today artists are just bothered about media and selling!


Pink Rose quartz spiritual cubism Summer solstice painting

spiritual collage art Rizwana A

soothing shapes art year 2017


As Kandinsky was also a great writer The influence is just total. He needed the outlet to express himself and his work. here came the painting on evolution series and the other abstracts which linked me to spiritual geometry. 
Something about mandala paintings and spiritual geometry and spiritual abstracts I have gone through the journey of more than a decade painting spiritual paintings and symbolic paintings since year 2000.
Influence from any artist from history is what many artists and critiques mentioned but I didn't realize the meaning and similarity of this. Raza, Sayed Hyder Ali Raza also is world famous for sacred geometry paintings. I wanted to make different ART and was, and am still, against learning art. Painting comes naturally to me and when I think and plan I do not create art, it is just an image without 'me' in it. I always mention born artist and writer because it just flows!
Still after reading about some famous artists around the globe I think Kandinsky is the most where I belong. The art and the artist all are seen in a part of my paintings. The best part is that I paint what I love and then try to find meanings and similarities. My series on spiritual abstracts and spiritual geometry was self healing and led me to a great art, feng shui paintings in the year 2011.
Kandinsky paintings are world famous and are an heirlooms that are giving very good returns and art lovers who have the original paintings of Kandinsky are very lucky today. Hope some of his art creativity brushes upon me and I get the inspiration to be true to my art.
Do you love Kandinsky art? check some of my little downpours expressions with cubism and spiritual symbols art. Painting since year 2000, I wish to make simple colorful understandable art... art that heals!
All the Best from Rizwana!
year 2009 self portrait The Red Pilgrim

a professional symbolist painter, healing artist since year 2000 making spiritual symbol art to spread Reiki energy for personal power activation, self  empowerment, soul healing, family blessings  and Joy with world through my Reiki symbol healing paintings! spiritual abstract calligraphy paintings for Abundant Life 

1 comment:

Ask, Inquire, Question, Clarify Doubts, Share about The Hidden Power of Symbols in Art on Rizwana's Razarts Blog!

Featured Post on Razarts

Powerful Karuna Reiki symbol Mara benefits you did not know! Clean your room! Experience live negativity clearing reiki video

Karuna Reiki is all about heart emotion compassion self acceptance, healing, today sharing a powerful use of the symbol Mara or Rama which y...